“To become a Centre of Excellence in Legal Education”
- BUILD young talent for higher endeavours, academic excellence, integrity and accountability.
- MOTIVATE the students to bring out their creative potential and nurture the spirit of critical thinking.
- SPEARHEAD in adopting modern age technology for imparting Legal Education.
- CREATE AND DEVELOP young minds to be trained and become dedicated professionals alongwith commitment towards social harmony and nation building.
- LEAD towards social progress with values and ethics.
- EDUCATE students to be successful leaders as well effective team players by enhancing their depth of knowledge base, power to initiate, confidence and creativity towards a strong zeal for achieving results.
The core values are a set of principles that are aligned with Ishan Institute’s mission and guide the practice and development of curriculum, faculty, students, and staff.
Ethics – Foster a learning environment that promotes responsible, principled behavior which respects the dignity of all members of the community.
Integrity – Conduct all activities in an ethical manner. Commit to practices that are fair, honest, and objective in dealing with students, faculty members, staff, and stakeholders at all levels of the community.
Student Service – Strive to ensure that curriculum, delivery, and support services respond to inquiries, requests, and concerns in an appropriate and timely manner.
Quality – Provide educational programs that lead to the acquisition of knowledge and skills necessary to achieve information literacy, career advancement, personal enrichment, leadership, and service to the community. To ensure program quality, Ishan. Institute assesses practices, policies, and procedures on an ongoing basis to strengthen the overall effectiveness of curriculum, instructional delivery, and operations.
Judgment — Do the Right Thing for the Right Reason
Commitment — Honour and Respect for Self, Company and Society
Attitude — Responsibility, Integrity, Courtesy
Act with integrity
Under Commit, Over Perform
- Societal Trust
- Pleasant Environment
- Committed Faculty
- Value Based Ethics
- Lifelong Learning
- Industrial Approach
- Standard Report Writing
- Adaptive Research
- Student Centric Teaching Methodology
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSIONS
B.A.LL.B. 5 Years Integrated Course | LL.B. 3 Years Course