Panchakarma presents a unique approach of Ayurveda with specially designed five procedures of internal purification of the body through the nearest possible route.
It is an integral part of Ayurvedic treatment to have body – mind healing experience by detoxifying the body, strengthening the immune system & restoring balance & wellbeing. It promotes detoxification & rejuvenation. It is recommended on a seasonal basis, as well as when an individual feels out of balance or is experiencing illness. Hence it is beneficial both in diseased and as well in healthy individuals to maintain the health.
In Panchkarma OPD of Ishan Ayurvedic Hospital each treatment is designed to promote and restore good health. Clean and hygienic conditions are maintained. The well trained, caring hospital staff will ensure that you will have the best personalized services
Five Basic Shodhnan karmas (Cleansing Methods) includes: –
- Vamana • Virechan • Basti • Nasya • Raktamokshana
- Ishan Ayurvedic medical college and research Centre has well developed setup of Panchakarma facilities.
- There is special set-up for treatment procedures done on daily basis for out- patients and in- patents.
- Standard level of hygiene and quality of treatment is assured throughout the therapies along with the special care and specific food (pathya) to be providing during the treatment.
- Male and female Panchakarma wings are separated.
- Well trained experienced and well-behaved therapist conduct the procedures under the supervision and direction of specialist Panchakarma doctors.
Specialised Treatments for
- Metabolic Disorder- Diabetes, Obesity, and Access weight Loss.
- Respiratory Disorder- Difficulty in Breathing, Painful Breathing, Bronchial Asthma
- Skin Disease and disorders: Psoriasis, Acne, Mouth Ulcers
- Allergic conditions- Sinus, Paralysis, Joint pain, Muscle Pain, whole body Pain, Hyperacidity, Liver Disorder, Loss of Hairs, Greying of Hairs
- Mental Disorders- Depression, Anxiety, Lack of Sleep